The "Extend Canvas" script creates a simple one-color frame by increasing canvas size.
- In the Toolbox, click the "Background Color" box and choose a color for your frame.
- Run the "Extend Canvas" script.
- In the dialog box that opens, set the canvas extension in pixels for each side of the document.
- To frame all the opened images, check the "All open images" gadget.
If you want to frame an entire folder of photographs, you use the "Сhain Editor" tool:
- Open any image.
- Run the "Extend Canvas" script and set the canvas extension values.
- Click the "Save and Close" button to make the script remember your settings.
- Launch the "Сhain Editor" script.
- Select for execution the "Extend Canvas -batch edition" command.
- Choose the source directory and "Destination" options.
- Click "Run" to start the batch processing.